Have you been able to bill an assistant surgeon with the S2068 code yet?? If not, are you using the 19364 or just not charging for an assist? We are having this same concern with Medica and I believe they are related to UHC. Without an assistant, this procedure would be considerably longer which would only increase the cost of an anesthesiologist plus operating room cost. We still feel this code best describes the expertise of the procedure which why we haven't change to 19364
Thank you Joan
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join