My employer does offer tuition reimbursement with the following conditions:
- Have been (continuously) employed for at least 6 months
- If you voluntarily terminate employment within 24 months of receiving said reimbursement, you must repay the Company.
- The course(s) must be directly related to maintaining or improving the skills required by you in your current job
- Must be taken at an accredited institution
There are a few beauracratic hoops too, like having approval (written) prior to enrolling,
mainting a certain level of performance in the course and submitting proof, etc.
I was reimbursed for my CPC prep course and books, not for the testing fee or membership. I work for a large payor.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join