Resending to see if anyone new here to assist*****
Just wondering if anyone has experience or an opinion re: MD visits in an ALF and what number of visits would raise a red flag. For example, at one facility, in one day, approximately 18 visits were done for code 99336.
Not questioning MD's ethics, just wondering for my own information about this.
Thanks in advance for all feedback.
Regina Scott, LPN, CPC-A, CMRS
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join