Use ICD-9-CM code 256.8 (other ovarian dysfunction) for this condition. The luteal phase refers to the span of time during the menstrual cycle between ovulation and onset of the next menses. Most women have a luteal phase of 10 to 14 days. If the luteal phase lasts less than 10 days or longer than 14 days, the patient may have a luteal phase defect.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join