I would code this as 36200, 75625, 75716.
You have a high and low aortogram, in which case you would forego the 75630 and use the 75625/75716 instead.
Very important to key on though is this small but critical mention, "CARDIAC CATHETERIZATION: The cardiac catheterization will be reported separately under digital processing."
This tells you there was a concomitant cardiac cath performed at the same encounter as the aortogram. This is important because if the payer is Medicare, you will end up with different codes for this encounter. You'd need to investigate this further because you may have to instead report the codes for the cardiac cath, drop the 36200, and substitute G0275 and G0278 instead of 75625 and 75716 for the high and low non-selective aortogram.
Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join