just started mine about 2 months ago. Check which software to want to use, web-based (which is what I use) or not. This took the longest time. I did not want to pay additional charges for support or upgrades and have the freedom of where I can do my billling from. (Any computer and any state if I move). Think of a name and file with the state and IRS and also check with the city you live in for any licenses you may need.
Create contracts for providers and decide what your services will be and a fee. (percentage or flat rate for specific services). I am still working on this, so if you have any suggestions, it would help.
Anyway, talk soon.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join