hello i code for ER's for different states, i have to follow their guidlines. for medicare for example usually requires an attestation stamp which states the er Physician examed the patient and stated the plan of care if the er phys. signs and complestes a stamp the PA or NP's tracking # is put in along with the DR"s if the DR did not sign then the PA or NP gets credit for it and you put their billing # in. confusing huh?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join