I am hoping I can get assistance with this please. I am having a debate regarding what needs to be documented to count the 2 points for "discussion of case with another healthcare provider" in MDM. External auditors are stating "D/W onc fellow, Dr X, will give dose of IV ceftriaxone now and I will call with CXR results to determine final dispo." is not enough to count but were unable to give me what they'd like to see in order to count this.
Any input is appreciated and thank you
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join