I live not far from Joplin but I know the hospital has requested anyone finding records to contact a number and they will tell them where to take them. In addition they have requested that those finding them refrain from reading them and to not pass on any information they happen to run across. Since this was an act of nature there is no way to hold the facility liable and we will depend on the good nature of the people to return what is not theirs. What happened in Joplin is very sad and you cannot imagine the level of destruction.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join