I went to a workshop on 3/10/11 put on by Mary Legrand, Karen Zupko and associates, inc.
In the booklet that was given it says for 2011 CPT code update: PRP
use (0232T) and that is for everything so it should NOT be reported in addition to CPT codes 20550, 20551, 20600-20619, 20926, 76942, 77002, 77012, 77021, 86965.
It also states since all the work is included in that one code set the fee high to include all that work.... BUT, payers don't like to pay for this code so let the patient know they will most likely be responsible.
Hope that helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join