Is anyone using S2068 for the DIEP flap? I have two surgeons in the office who do this procedure bilaterally as CO-surgeons. I got a rejection from an UHC stating I cannot use modifier 62. I looked up the code in Ingenix and it looks like it is saying we cannot use modifier 62 or 80. This surgery cannot be done without two surgeons. Any insight or suggestions?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join