I think 729.6 refers to an "old or residual..." foreign body. Not sure that is the best to use. Description of 914.7 says, "Superficial injury of hand(s) except finger(s) alone." If you want to use superficial injury, I think 915.6 or 915.7 are better choices. You might consider 883.0 as well. Seems you will also need an "E Code" (E968.6) as well.
Hope this is what you need.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join