AAPC - Back to school
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ram

AAPC: Back to School
    The Coding Network is the first I heard of them going by that name. When I was interviewed with a friend of the CEO she was with WellPoint in CA and asked if I had spoken with anyone from RAM. At the time I didn't know who RAM was as the person that called me the week prior identified the company as Risk Adjustment Management. When she started describing the job I said "Oh you mean Risk ...." and she said "That's what their calling themselves now- we know them as RAM". All the paperwork I received says RAM or Risk Adjustment Management LLC with an office in Miami and unfortunately I've sent my background information and W9 to the CEO and my insurance declaration page and passport photo to my scheduler in Ft Meyers.
    I guess July 14 will be proof if it's a scam or not. And Wellpoint is the company that got breached earlier this year of 30,000 medical records and RAM is named on the article as the security company they hired to secure the information.
    Update: I just checked The Coding Network LLC and they want 3 yrs experience and you take an extensive exam of your knowledge in your specialty and they are based in CA not FL. I don't think this is one and the same.
    Last edited by demetriary; 07-01-2008 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Curtis View Post
    I looked for it under The Coding Network, rather than RAM and found a web site. I submitted my resume last night...we'll see. I need a job that I don't have to drive to because of the high gas prices - my current job is a 45 minute drive. Not to mention it would be nice to work from home!!
    This is a traveling position not a work at home position and they pay .35 a mile if you are local and $35 per diem for meals if you work 8 hrs away from home.

Greeley, Colorado

Thanks for the info...I think I got the name The Coding Network from the thread.

The website is listed as "The coding network.com" on their job posting on the AAPC website. But the info I received by email had RAM on it. Those of you who are starting in July please keep the rest of us posted about how everthing goes. Good luck!! I really hope it works out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12