Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ram

Default Ram
    Exam Training Packages
    Has anyone ever worked for or is currently working for RAM, The Coding Network, LLC? They offered me a job, but I have never heard of the company. I spoke with a guy who said he was the CEO of the company, but he didn't say anything about taking a coding test before offering me the job.
    I thought this process was find of unusual.

i was also offer a job and start july 14
    Christine Brooks,CPC,CCP,CMSCS,CPMA

Default Ram
    Did you have to take a coding test before being offered the job?

No the CEO asked some questions and really told me what the job was based on and sent me some information and what the job description and handbook.
    Christine Brooks,CPC,CCP,CMSCS,CPMA

5. Default
    Is there a link where I can see if there are any more jobs available? I am looking for coding from home and seem to be running into many dead ends.

I also start July 14 and received a Fed Ex package from my scheduler. I too have been a bit skeptical as I can't find ANY information on the company and sent a lot of personal information to them.
    The position is travel and they say they need coders willing to travel nationwide and they pay for flight, hotel and car. I'm in AZ so I will start out state only until confortable and was told I need 2007 coding books as well as 2008.
    I was interviewed by someone at WellPoint who was doing the CEO a favor by fielding resumes. Will keep you posted on how it turns out. Anyone else that's hired please email me offline at travelladee@gmail.com

I have also tried to find information about RAM with no luck. I sent an email outlining my qualifications and requesting more information about the company before I would send my personal information. I have not received a response. I am curious as to the level of experience for those who have been hired. It seems from reading threads that they are hiring with little or no experience, that seems odd to me for an auditing type position. Just my two cents worth.
    Rachel C. Ashley, CPC-E/M
    Houston, TX

Default Ram
    I was asked very little about my coding experience. It really wasn't an interview he just told about the job. He asked it it sounded like something I would like doing I said yes and he said I was hired.

9. Default
    I was concerned about this company because in the post it provides a personal email address instead of a company email address to send your resume. I also tried to find information about the company and had no luck. I sent my resume but did not get a response. I was hesitant at first but went ahead and sent it. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt. I will not send them any personal information, such as my banking information and social security number, if they were to request it being that no background information can be found or provided for the company. If they were to offer me a position I would opt to have my check sent through the mail.

I looked for it under The Coding Network, rather than RAM and found a web site. I submitted my resume last night...we'll see. I need a job that I don't have to drive to because of the high gas prices - my current job is a 45 minute drive. Not to mention it would be nice to work from home!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast