"Where it inserts into the olecranon process" it is ossification ,callus formation or calcification, when it involves the olecranon process or at the insertion point , they all belong to the same family or group of description.
I would go for the pathology/lesion at the olecranon process- excision or cerettage of bone cyst or benign tumor ( or any benign mass/cyst/ even calcification can be merited to a benign mass category at this context) of olecranon process- 24120.
HE DID AN EXCISION OF OLECRANON BURSA -SO WOULD REPORT 24105 TOO.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join