I am new to texas worker's compensation and am needing help with getting some denied claims paid. We have a patient that was seen with a 99215, all documentation needed is there. We then referred the patient to recieve rehabilitation services. That clinic was able to see the patient that day and billed a E/M code for the services provided. Because of this we have a rejected claim because "service was provided partially/fully by another provider". What modifiers are needed to seperate this from the seperate office so that we can recieve reimenbursment for the claim.