Don't you have coder's in your facility? ASC bills needs to go to UB04 on all claims besided Medicare. Even tho you are an ASC MC claims needs to be submitted in a HCFA1500 forms. With regards to coding, in your cpt book, you can start by going to the Surgery/Digestive system. GI has a wide section of CPT to choose from. Ex. if you are going to do a diagnostic colonoscopy code is 45378 and if there is a biopsy, 45380. If polyp was snared or removed by different techique, there are corresponding cpt codes for those. Screening colonoscopies can be found on HCPC book. FYI
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join