I am working on my second ED Code-A-Round and I am not pleased. The first group of charts accepted E codes, this batch does not. I would prefer a rationale link with an explanation of the codes they chose since it is supposed to be continuing education. I've spent hours on the 5 charts. I'll review them again and then contact AAPC for guidance.
I am thinking about a subscription to Supercoder.com. Has anyone purchased from this company?
Emily, if you find a better learning opportunity for CEUs that doesn't require a second mortgage, will you keep us posted?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join