This type of unprofessional and unethical behavior aka reimbursement trumps compliance plucks my last nerve. It certainly helps to explain why I have not received a correct EOB in over 10 years.
Can you give the provider a heads up? I suspect said billing company's compliance department is nonexistent or a joke at best. Since your acquaintance doesn't seem willing to code accurately how will she look in an orange jumpsuit?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join