Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

AAPC's ICD-10-CM Anatomy & Physiology

1. Smile Icd-10
    Medical Coding Books
    Wow , i can't wait to purchase either . You know when you go into discussions like websites: Linked they dont believe me when i say how cheap our A&P is,if you're a member for AAPC ... But you know, if you're a coder you'll get it; i say to myself it will all come together .

I alos have purchased the series, and have completed a few modules, and this is great! No books. print the modules out, read, watch audio and take the test. I like it because I can do this at my own pace. Thanx AAPC for this wonderful series! Annette

3. Default yes
    I have purchased it. It is fairly easy coding gets a little hairy because it only explains a little about each section. Also each test only has 10 questions.

Default Books for ICD-10
    On top of the $149 is there a need to also purchase the ICD-10 code draft book??? I am getting ready to purchase the A&P, but as a single mom I have to get all finances in order.

Thanks
    Julie

5. Default
    You can access electronic files for ICD-10 on the CMS website. It might be more cumbersome than using the manual, but it's free.

6. Default ICD-10-CM A&P from AAPC
    Just purchased it, will let you know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mhefner5 View Post
    On top of the $149 is there a need to also purchase the ICD-10 code draft book??? I am getting ready to purchase the A&P, but as a single mom I have to get all finances in order.

Thanks
    Julie
    I purchased the ICD-10 Anatomy and Pathophysiology course from AAPC when they had it on their weekly special for $125. It was very thorough, but one thing to note is that as the person on the webinar is reading thru the materials, they skip over sections and don't tell you. Sometimes I had to figure out where they were. You can read all the materials on your own without the webinar. I did find it very helpful and I took the tests once I finished each section. It was a really good way to get 14 credits, you can go at your own pace and the information was pretty comprehensive. You do not need an ICD-10 book for this as they give you all the materials you need in the course.
    Arlene J. Smith, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, COBGC

I purchased it earlier this year and have completed it. It is full of great information and tips for coding ICD-10. The quizes are relatively easy and test knowledge of the system as well as coding. I highly recommend this study, one tip be sure to print out the study materials for each chapter since it will help with the quiz. Everything you need to complete the quiz is included in the handout so there is no need to purchase any additional books at this time.
    Last edited by Evelyn Kim; 12-28-2011 at 07:44 AM.
    EVELYN KIM , MBA, CPC, CPMA,CRC, AAPC Fellow

Default There is an AAPC 2011 A & P Book for ICD-10
    AAPC does offer an A&P book (list 149.95, members 119.95) w/ no CEUs.
    2011 Advanced Anatomy and Physiology for ICD-10-CM/PCS

"The 2011 Advanced Anatomy and Physiology for ICD-10-CM/PCS takes the user through all body systems that ICD-10 uses and gives specific details about how ICD-10-CM and PCS is used to identify the appropriate diagnosis/condition. A quiz is available at the end of each section to test your knowledge of ICD-10. "

click for details: 2011 Advanced Anatomy and Physiology for ICD-10-CM/PCS

Cheers,
    Ron McKenzie, CPC-A
    Greater Orlando FL Chapter

10. Smile
    I purchased the course and finished all them. I have learns a lot of new information. Well worth the money, you can also listen as many times as you want.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast