Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AAPC's ICD-10-CM Anatomy & Physiology

Default AAPC's ICD-10-CM Anatomy & Physiology
    Exam Training Packages
    Has anyone purchased the ICD-10-CM A&P from AAPC yet ? Wondering how it is? Please let us know.

Thanks

Ellen

Smile
    Not yet, but I plan to. I was on a call with Rhonda Bucholz the other night, and she is really excited about the books. She said that they can all be purchased or you can buy just one body system, if you are only interested in one specialty. I was actually out here looking around to see where I could get the musculoskeletal system for an appetizer!!
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Barbara Fontaine, CPC
    2011-2015 AAPCCA [B]Past Board of Directors Chair

COLOR="Blue"]Assume Positive Intent...Be Kind!

Past President St. Louis West Chapter

email: bfontaine@signaturehealth.net

Just purchased the ICD-10-CM Anatomy & Physiology and I LOVE IT !!!! The powerpoint presentation is IN COLOR and has AUDIO. The handouts are very well put together and contain an enormous amount of information. I am attaching AAPC's link so that you can take a "look see".

http://www.aapc.com/ICD-10/sample/sample.html

and
    http://aapcperfect.s3.amazonaws.com/ppdf/sample1.pdf

Definitely worth the $149.00

Ellen

4. Smile
    Do you get CEU's for any of it?

Yes. You get 14 CEUs - there are 14 chapters.

6. Default
    Thanks so much for the info. Was hoping for CEU's but the knowledge is invaluable.

I just purchased it and can't wait to get started. I'll keep you posted!

I intend to purchase the course but am confused if we also recieve books or are printing the handouts? I'm happy to see the comments are positive. I bought the practicum for the CEMC and it was excellent.

ABC:

There are NO books - they provide printed A&P handouts and they have an AUDIO part that actually reads the handout. I like the handouts - they are well written and the tests are easy.

You will like it!

Ellen

Thanks Ellen. I can't wait to get it.

Ann

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast