I had worked for an Urgent Care clinic
Reimbursement is not the best. Some insurances no matter how much was billed (visits,labs,x-rays) would only pay one fee for that visit. Others would pick up everything. Plus with Urgent Care - they do have a specific CPT code for the OV - you would have to check w/ each insurance carrier to see if they excepted that code or to just bill as normal. Also, you would have to set up contracts with each carrier for U.C.
Hope this helps alittle
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join