Patient previously had a Lumbar interbody fusion at L5-S1. Dr takes patient back to OR to explore the previous spinal fusion. He then adds additional pedicle screws to L5-S1. Would I bill 22612 (arthrodesis, lumbar) along with 22830 (exploration) and 22840 (instrumentation)? Any opinions are greatly appreciated. I am new to Neuro coding.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join