Patient previously had a Lumbar interbody fusion at L5-S1. Dr takes patient back to OR to explore the previous spinal fusion. He then adds additional pedicle screws to L5-S1. Would I bill 22612 (arthrodesis, lumbar) along with 22830 (exploration) and 22840 (instrumentation)? Any opinions are greatly appreciated. I am new to Neuro coding.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join