49000- Exploratory Laparotomy
49203 for pelvic cystic mass
adhesiolysis- with modifier -59 and Vcode 64.41 for laparoscopic converted to open procedure
If taken long time then you can add also Mod-22
The plevic mass need not necessarily be Ovarian.
And yet another Vcode V71.89 for the suspected bowel perforation not found which could be the primary Icd-9 diagnosis
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join