I wouldn't bill 35211 because that is for repair of a blood vessel in the chest, not the right ventricle.
I thought of 33548 but that is more work and its really to reduce the size of the left ventricle.
I also believe 33300 would be inappropriate because this is supposed to be used for repair of penetrating trauma to the heart.
I think you should probably add the -22 modifier to your cabg codes.
Hope that helps,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join