Need other opinions on CPT(s). Not sure if this procedure is included with the E/M since it is a removal of foreign body?
Procedure reads: Area was anesthetized with one percent lidocaine plain digital and local block. Could not push the barb forward due to the other hooks. The barb was pulled back through the skin over the barb was nicked with number 11 scalpel and the hook came loose. No problems or complications. Tetanus shot was given.
Thanks for any help.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join