We just switched over to NextStep Solutions in November, and so far I really like them. They offer billing/scheduling/and EHR with e-prescribe all rolled into one. We have a medium sized practice, and they fit our needs perfectly, and were much more affordable than other software systems we used. You can check them out online at nextstepsolutionsinc.com
I can tell you we transferred from Therapist Helper, which is anything but. I would not recommend them.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join