It really depends on what you've negotiated for contracts with your commercial payers. You don't want to price any of your services lower than your highest contract. Then use that calculation to determine the % for all of your fees. I don't think there's a standard: I've seen fees that have been priced according to a fee schedule, and also based on a percentage (150-250% of Medicare). And fees can be priced based on National Medicare, and some are priced based on your local carrier.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join