I have just passed the CCS (in April). The CCS is oupt and inpt so having never been an inpt coder I was very nervous about it. Some of my inpt co-workers helped me out and I actually made higher on my inpt part vs the outpt (even though I have coded outpt for 5 years.) The CCS is not all mulitiple choice like the CPC test. And I found out my results before I left the testing center. I considered getting another certification thru AAPC but I feel like the CCS makes me more marketable. AHIMA's CEUs were a little confusing to me but luckily I work with 4 CCSs and they helped me with that.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join