SPARC Procedure for Treating Urinary Stress Incontinence
This procedure has been patented by Dr. David Staskin and employs the SupraPubic insertion of ARCed needles (hence SPARC) for the surgical implantation of an adjustable sling that serves to support the urethra..
I THINK THE ABOVE EXPLAINS HOW SHOULD WE SELECT THE CODE.
it is a procedure of sling open operation performed to support the urethra/ urinary system and not for supporting the uterus.
So we would go for 57288..
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join