Is there any one of these documented conditions? - like ,
Rh disease, Twin to twin Transfusion Syndrome, Fetal heart failure causing pericardial effusion, Congenital heart disease and cardiac arrhythmias, cystic hygroma, cyst formed from embryonic lymph tissues,infection or diaphragmatic hernia.
If you cannot find any of these documentation,
I would suggest for 746.9 and 760.3 for an underlying maternal condition,
classifiable to 390-459,490 - 519, 745-748.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join