To my knowledge a provider can only have 1 fee schedule. This is a common reason why many providers charge (what seems to be) astronomical fees because insurance carriers all pay differently. If the provider is contracted,then regardless of the set fee, the provider must accept what the insurance pays as paid in full. As far as self pay patients, the provider can choose to give the patient a discounted charge, and adjust the balance; however the fee remains the same.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join