Sebaceous Cyst Excision: are skin incisions but for the excision of spherical cutaneous and subcutaneous lesions.
Sebaceous Cyst are one of the examples of spherical cutaneous and subcutaneous lesions.
I do strongly agree with your doctor in selecting one from 67840 series.
EnCoder Pro may refer to the conditions only pertaining to skin depth/skin layer involvement.sebaceous cyst involves subcutaneous tissues an dit mandates ennucleating excision and deep separation from adherence to the deeper and surrounding tissues.
Support with your doctor's detailed report please.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join