I code e/m visits in several states, which includes 3 different MACs. I was wondering if anyone could guide me to what each MAC's definition of an EPF vs D exam is using the 1995 guidelines. I have tried searching their websites and don't feel I am finding the information I am looking for. I am specifically looking for WPS, Noridian and Cigna.
Thank you so much for any guidance you can give me!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join