I have a pt. that was just seen for suture removal. The sutures were not put in by our doctor. Pt. was under local anesthesia when sutures were removed. Having a hard time finding a correct CPT code for this. I have found 18581 but it states "Removal os sutures under anesthesia (other than local), other surgeon. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Deidre Hann, CPC-A
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join