In the incident to definition it states that there must be a plan of care in the chart that states the patient is to return and what is to be done or discussed. If anything is changed then it is not following the care plan in the chart so it is not incident to. Also in CR 1776 it states that if the physician does not have a face to face encounter with the same patient for the same reason ( even if the provider signs off on the documentation provided) then the visit must be billed using the NPI for the Nurse practictioner
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join