Yes, they're very well produced and we actually require them for our physicians as part of their compliance plan. Dr. Jensen teaches providers how to document for medical necessity and for level of service while using MDM to validate the LOS. (for those of us with NHIC as our contractor, this is valuable information for our providers). These courses are short, informative and logical. Our coders can get AAPC CEUs and providers can get CMEs. Well worth the $$.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join