So sorry to hear about your daughter but I think you're doing a great thing by wanting to get into this type of coding. I believe Ingenix , AMA and Contexo Media has some books relating to Oncology coding, not sure if it's specific to Ped Oncology but worth a try. I would do a search for onocology terms etc... thats what i did when I went to code Hem/Oncology, I no longer code Oncology but did enjoy it although it was tough to swallow... I do believe I learned alot, you can also check on the Cancer sites for other inforamation as well.
Best of luck to you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join