Order states RENAL ARTERY US R/O FMD
RENAL DUPLEX ULTRASOUND
The aorta is well visualized? There is no evidence of aortic aneurysm or significant plaque formation. The renal arteries are well visualized. Flow velocities within the main renal arteries are normal. Flow velocities within the arcuate arteries also are normal. RAR on the right is 1.8 and on the left 2.0cm, within normal limits. Resistive indices are normal. The right kidney is 11.9cm and the left 12 cm length. No focal solid renal masses are identified and there is no hydronephrosis. The bladder appears normal.
IMPRESSION: Normal exam without evidence of significant flow-limiting stenosis in the renal arteries.
Kimberley Tober, CPC
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join