I purchased only thr study guide and used only that to prepare for the exam. I finnished with over an hour of extra time and passed.
I think the CPC-H is easier than the CPC exam. It focuses more in ICD-9-CM codes. I would suggest reading through your coding guidelines in the front of the book, study on sequencing codes, linking ICD-9's to CPTs, etc.
I think the study guide does a good job of preparing if you read it a few times and do all of the examples.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join