"For purposes of billing for physician related services, the term "month" means a calendar month. The first month the patient begins dialysis treatments is the date the dialysis treatments begin through the end of the calendar month. Thereafter, the term "month" refers to a calendar month."
So, for an established ESRD patient, 90960 ESRD 4+ visits, would be from the 1st of the month to the last day of the month.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join