I am doing an analyis of a fairly new PT facility for payments that were made from 2006 to date. I am finding that the facility was reimbursed for codes that do not meet the CCI edits and recently these same combination of codes are being denied. Is there someone who knows whether this was a focus item for audits in recent months by either Mcare or any other carrier. I haven't been able to find anything in writing, if you have a website I can go to, it would be greatly appreciated.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join