Probably, Yes! I have never seen a report where the doc has performed both these in the same leg and same session. Below is the diff between 76885 and 76886.
Report 76885 for dynamic ultrasonography of an infant's hips requiring physician manipulation involving compressing the leg at the knee and prying the hip outward as the sound wave transducer is applied to the hip area.
Report 76886 for static ultrasonography of an infant's hips requiring the legs to be still while the sound wave transducer is applied to the hip area.
Both CPTâ€™s involve two different techâ€™s so can be billed together I believe
CCI allows 59 modifier between these procedures
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join