Patient has had pelvic/abdominal pain for some time. Was seen in the office and had sonogram that showed "something" on her uterus. She has had a previous c-section several years ago. A diagnostic laparoscopy was scheduled and performed. Findings: uterine scar. The surgeon revised the scar on the uterus (not the abdomen). How should this be coded? All I'm finding is unlisted procedure. Please help!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join