I took the online course. Some of the units were harder than others but basically you study your book and your CPT manual. You have an end of unit quiz and you also have to post and answer questions about that particular unit in a discussion forum similar to this one. The actual CPC exam you will have to register and travel to the facility giving the exam. I didn't find the class too difficult but I have a lot of experience in coding/billing. I have a friend who tried to take it and she didn't like it. I think its all up to you and how you learn.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join