Hello, We hired a ARNP about a year and a half ago. We are a 4 surgeon practice. We utilize him in OR for all of our assits. we have 3 offices and he sees patients 3 days a week mostly preops and postops but it frees up the surgeons schedule to see more patients.
I credentialed him with mostly all payers including Medicare. He's able to cover call for the hospitals. Hes able to cover the MD's while away. it has help us significantly. we only have one doctors at a time in each office so "incident to guidelines never apply to us" . If our ARNP sees the patient we bill out under NP's provider number.
Hope this helps and if you would any other ifo feel fre to call or email me.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join