I bill occupational medicine (indiana wc) we have alot injuries where employee were struck (not with an object usually fist) or kicked by resident my questions is which E code to use

I've Listed 4 choices (yes i do know i can only choose 1)

1- E917.9 "Other Accident" Striking against or stuck accidentally by objects or persons
2- E960.0 Unarmed fight or brawl
3- E968.8 Assault Other Specified Means
4- E968.9 Assault Unspecified Means (included Violence NON-Accidental

Usually its when the employee is trying to calm the resident

Thank You