I see that many people have posted that they are having difficulty finding work with their certification. The school I went to was very proactive in finding me employment. I had a job before I even had my cpca, but I don't know that it is really good experience for the field. I am working the front desk at a small imaging facility. I do no billing and very little coding. Can I really use this to get coding jobs in the future? If it is accepted as experience will I really be in a position to know how to do any jobs I can get hired for?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join