I've been working for an FQHC facility for many years. Here are the revenue codes we use:
96372-Revenue Code 0761 Treatment room
In Office Procedures- Revenue Code 0761 Treatment room
Any J codes and Vaccines- Revenue Code 0636 Drugs requiring detailed coding
90471/90472- Revenue Code 0771 Vaccine administration
It is important to note that the codes for Influenza, Pneumococcal and Hepatitis B change, revenue codes stay the same.
Influenza: Q2037 for the vaccine, G0008 for the administration
Pneumococcal: G0009 for the administration
Hepatitis B: G0010 for the administration
All charges, with the exception of Influenza, Pneumococcal and Hepatis B, are bundled into revenue code 0521. Using your example, with a 99213 of $105 and 36415 of $5.00, what you would bill to Medicare is 99213 of $110 and 36415 of $5.00. Medicare will pay the office visit and deny all other charges for global/bundled services.
*Whenever you bill a service with Influenza, Pneumococcal or Hepatitis B, be sure to add condition code A6. Medicare will pay those services 100% in the cost report.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join