Pressures and output are included in the heart cath code (93460), however, 93567 does not apply in this case. The aortic "root" is the portion of the aorta that connects to the heart, not the distal area above the bifurcation. For non-selected renals you should code G0275 or 75625 depending on payor.
For future reference, 93567 supravalvular aortography, is an add on code for evaluation of the area of the aorta extending (ascending) from the heart to the arch.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join